Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Love it.

Wow. I usually hate when people incorperate video games into flash animations, but this was great. I fucking loved it!

Kill the Poor Kill the Poor

Fuck Yeah.

Dead Kennedys rock. I liked your animation and drawing style. I think it just needed a little more.....now that I think of it go ahead and put subtitles in. Awesome.

Pokemon: Poliwhirl Pokemon: Poliwhirl

Don't get me wrong

It is good. I just don't thing you know how do use all of the flash tools properly yet.

Summery:

You are a good animator, just spend more time reading and fooling around in flash.

Meow Meow... 1? Meow Meow... 1?

Don't say it

Don't BS us saying that you're too lazy. That was a phenomenal fight scene. We don't care if fbf doodles are cliched, b/c it's ok when they come from you.....you're good at it.

Good job.

Lifegroup Lifegroup

hmm

I liked the the girl with the red hair's hair coloring pattern. The flash was a little gay, but whatever, you did a good job.

Great.

Godlimations responds:

thanks :) a little gay? waah?

NinjaMaster Mission NinjaMaster Mission

h

It dosen't matter, Hamster Destruction is gonna be way better.

Tambourine Man Tambourine Man

h

Nice Sublime song at the beggining. The other parts were cool. Nice Action storyline, even thought there was little to no action.

If... If...

Holy shit

I have never been so fucking bored in my life!

Yummy Peon Series Intro Yummy Peon Series Intro

cool

I couldn't really look at the flash because I was getting into that song. I remember that song being the intro to Gundam.

Keep it up

Silly Shorts 10 Silly Shorts 10

Gave it 3 because you're an dolt, my name is pity

Oh please, ROTFLMAO, you are so funnyz lol omg.

Just kidding, your an asshole that unintentionally takes advantage of the retards on NG.
You might say to yourself "Why are you acting like a jerk, I thought you said you're name was pity"
Well guess what, I have no idea why I'm being mean.

Great flash btw